- Med 667×1000 px 2.2″X3.3″ (300dpi) 1.0 MB
- Note: Shipping charges will be refunded – this is a digital product with no physical shipping – images are sent via email
BURY ST EDMUNDS, SUFFOLK, UK – AUGUST 2, 2012: Interior of St Edmundsbury Cathedral on August 2, 2012. The cathedral originates from St Denis’s Church built on the site in 1065.
List Price: $ 75.00
Price: $ 75.00
- Product Type: Original Halftone Print; Black / White
- Grade: Very Fine ++
- Dimensions: Approximately 6 x 9 inches; 15 x 23 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Packaged in custom sleeve w/ archival black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
This is an original 1915 halftone print of a woman in a horse-drawn wagon, a large pipe organ and the Red Cross exhibit at the Panama-Pacific Exposition. Please note that there is printing on the reverse.